Application Of Potassium Nitrate On Various Crops
1. About potassium nitrate:
1. Potassium nitrate is a compound fertilizer of nitrogen and potassium. Among them, nitrogen is 13.5, and potassium is 46. It is a high concentration of potassium fertilizer. Potassium nitrate is easy to move in the soil and is suitable for crop topdressing, especially in the middle and late stages of topdressing.
2. The nitrogen in potassium nitrate is nitrate nitrogen, which is beneficial to crop absorption, and the potassium content is relatively high. Therefore, it is used more during the crop expansion period, and the effect is more obvious. However, in the coloring period of some crops, the amount of potassium nitrate should be used cautiously. Excessive use will cause the fruit to not be colored because of too much nitrogen.
3. Potassium nitrate is used more in cash crops such as tobacco, grape fruit trees, melons and fruits, etc., and the fertilizer efficiency is fast, and the quality of agricultural products is better.
4. Nitrate absorbs heat during the process of dissolving, so it should be used as little as possible in winter when used in combination with humic acid products.
5. Due to the anionic antagonism between NO3-(nitrate) and Cl-(chloride ion), potassium nitrate can resist the absorption of Cl-(chloride ion) in the soil by the preparation.
6. In some soil environments, NO3-(nitrate) in potassium nitrate is absorbed by crops faster, so a small amount of residual potassium ions are absorbed by the soil, or weak acid and alkali salts such as K2CO3 (potassium carbonate) are formed. Potassium nitrate is a physiological alkaline fertilizer in such soils and is therefore more suitable for use in acidic soils.
Second, the use of potassium nitrate on various crops
Regarding the application of potassium nitrate in various crops, I will refer to the following for reference. It is based on the usage of some cat friends. It may not be suitable for all regions. You must also determine the specific conditions according to the local conditions.
1. Apple: 10-15 kg in the later period, with two flushes.
2, grape: one-third of the grape color is used 5 kg, once, red.
3, watermelon, melon, melon, etc.: 4-6 kg in the later period, or 2-3 kg twice.
4, banana: 5 kg during the fruiting period, 3-4 times.
5, beans, eggplant, pepper, tomato and other fruits and vegetables: 3-5 kg, once every half a month.
6, potato sweet potato, etc.: 5-10 kg later, once.
In addition, the specific dosage of drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation and flushing is also different. It is recommended that you do some more yourself. The amount of potassium nitrate and the amount of base fertilizer and the number of uses and methods are very large, which is why you see that others have used the effect very well, but the reason for using the effect is not so good, because you do not know the front of the person is What to use.
Potassium nitrate considerations
1. Keep away from heat and open flames during transportation and storage.
2. According to Article 14 of the Ministry of Agriculture on the management of fertilizer registration, the fertilizer is exempt from registration.
3. EC value: The concentration of soluble salts or ions in the solution.
4. Easy to agglomerate, it is recommended to pick up a small amount of goods.